Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year

Well it's that time of the year again. Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone and now it's about time to make pointless New Year resolutions. How many of us actually stick to what we promise ourselves, and usually others, we will change?

And another question is why do we feel as though we have to wait until a new year to change these things. Why not change what ever it is right at this second. I think we've all said to ourselves, at one time or another, "I'm gonna lose weight." Normally we don't put down whatever we are eating at the moment or take a walk or excise right away. No no usually we decide a later date, i.e. next week or after the weekend, to start this change. And I don't know about you but when I do this it usually doesn't happen.

So my New Year's resolution this year will be to act on any promise I make myself right away. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment