Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Court of Public Opinion...We Find The Defendant...

If the court of public opinion was a real court of law how many of you think that you would have gotten the death penalty a long time ago? It's a good thing that it's all in your mind. The court of public opinion can be very harsh MOST of the time because people usually seperate themselves and from the equation and feed off of their emotions.

We all know what Chris Brown did and trust me I do not encourage or practice hitting women but I'm sure some of you have been asking the same question that I've been asking...what was Rihanna's role in all of this? I wasn't there and I have no idea what really happened but no one has questioned her. She immediately became nothing but the victim. YES what he did was wrong but there are two sides to this story. And also what is Jay-Z's role in all of this? Why is he coming to her aid so fiercely? I mean geez is this a way to win some female fans since your album came out tuesday sept 8th(you're welcome Mr Carter by the way).

My point is this. The people who come out and want an apology from Chris Brown or Michael Vick just baffles me. Chris Brown didn't hit you and Michael Vick didn't harm your pet so why is it necessary that they give public apologies? Chris Brown should apologize to Rihanna and no one else. Michael Vick does not owe everyone in America who owns a dog an "I'm sorry".

These people are here to entertain us. They are not perfect and they are not Jesus Christ they are HUMAN. Humans mess up from time to time. The only thing people should worry about is if Chris Brown gives a good concert or has a good CD and Michael Vick should make NFL defenses look stupid every Sunday. No matter how bad the crime or what sort of lifestyle they live out side of their arenas we are not here to live in their lives just to be entertained for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment